Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Dark Knight

I've never watched any Batman movies on the big screen. In fact, I don't even remember the last Batman movie I've watched. And yet, I was actually waiting for yesterday night for the preview of The Dark Knight. Simply for one reason: Heath Ledger.
I am sure many people out there will watch this installment of Batman because of him. And I must say he gave a solid performance as The Joker. Realistic performance that deserves an Oscar, many highly acclaimed critics said. But too bad he's not here anymore. A loss to the movie industry.
Anyway, The Dark Knight is a great movie. Lots of twists and turns in the plot. Makes me want to watch Batman Begins. And, surprisingly, Christian Bale is quite hot in the movie...Yummy...

Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne aka Batman


Heath Ledger as Joker

6 comments:

anechoic said...

only tim burton's and the one with christian bale is really good..

clooney one was quite crappy..hehe.

Anonymous said...

why so serious! let's put a smile on someone's face :P

deepak said...

hey kee fong... u also saw.... cool me also watched yest... damn good right .. anyway how u!!

Anonymous said...

Ah... I would say this is one of the best Batman saga to date. But one thing I do not get it is "Why did Dent, all of a sudden, had a f***ed up mind?" Batman saved his ass twice but failed to save his gf, so what, he had no choice but to pick only one. Or did I miss something? Anyways, this movie is an easy recommendation. Two thumbs up!

Off-topic: Keef, I'd appreciate if you could update my blog URL to www.shin-otaku.com, please? Thanks!!!

Unknown said...

anechoic:I didn't watch both until this one...Now downloading Batman Begins...:P
cy:Heath Ledger can put a smile on my face anytime...kekeke
deepak:ellllllooooooooo....long time no seeeeee....when i go penang i will call you ya. me doing fine...seldom see u online nowadays...
fang wan:heyyy....nice of you to drop by...well, love makes people do crazy stuff....:X...updated your link ya...come out um cha some time...

Anonymous said...

@keef
I have been frequenting your blog one in a while actually :)
Yum cha? Sure thing!
PS: Thanks for updating my blog URL! Arigatou gozaimasu!
m(_ _)m