Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Hunters at work

Looking at the first question - 'Strange Tin Year', I know we are heading for more brain-cracking questions. Started from PJ (Kelana Jaya) all the way to Pulai Springs Resort in Johor, the hunt took us 8 hours. It was my first experience and I totally loved it. Though we got most of the answers...WRONG, it was a fun ride. And most of all, we only paid less than RM 100 for a one-night stay at the 5-star resort with breakfast and dinner provided.
The next day, it was our personal food hunt to Melaka. Didn't eat that much this time round. Most satisfying is the Melaka 'cendol'. I hail it as my all time favourite local dessert. And we had our movie-watching experience in Melaka at the newly opened Pahlawan Square's GSC. Nice, new and big cinema.
We will be back next year, hopefully...:P

PS: BTW, the answer for Question 1 is Ayer Hitam....

2 comments:

Su said...

please don't laugh..but I still don't get how strange tin year = ayer itam lah... can explain kah?

Unknown said...

tin=timah
year=ayer

so 'strange' tin year will be ayer hitam.....

LOL