Thursday, January 31, 2008

Blink of an eye

Blink of an eye, it's the last day of the first month of 2008...I know I know...I shouldn't be blogging now. Instead, should be sticking my head under my study notes...Exam just around the corner. But let's do a recap of what I've been up to this very first month of the year...

  • First trip of 2008 to Singapore

(picture taken by Andy C)

  • I turned 2X on 15th....(getting old...=()

  • Exercising at least 3 times a week

  • Learn to cook 4 dishes (well, I watched and take notes most of the time but I did help stirring here and there)



  • Read 1 novel (half way through my 2nd book now)

  • Satisfied my crave for JCo



  • Straigthen my hair (yeah, again....but I will be joining the Short Hair Advocates 4 mths from now, hopefully)



  • Did something I like....(well, nothing grand but at least something I have not done for a very long time)

2 comments:

Su said...

great achievements for the 1st month of the year 2008. KUDOS!
Wished I have done as much too =)

Unknown said...

hope to have more and better achievements and most of all, more satisfaction to this life.....enjoy 2008 ya....