Wednesday, September 26, 2007

I love Sunday

It was an interesting Sunday last weekend. Bukit Gasing in the morning....Must try trekking 2 rounds next time....Followed by our dose of breakfast at the local mamak. As usual, it's either roti canai or tosai, Malaysia's favourite breakfast.
Had lunch at Quan's Coffee and Ice Cream house in Pandan Indah. I found a new place to bring you guys next time. The food is not bad at all and the environment is nice. Too bad I didn't bring my camera. We ordered Fried Mee Sua, Buttered Prawn rice (Lai Yao) and Fried Abolone Mushroom. Buttered prawn is yummy....
Then, went all the way to Shah Alam's Xian Leng's Aquarium. Didn't know there's such a big aquarium here...Learnt a few tips of how to spot a good arowana and sting ray, thanks to my personal guide....:P
What intrigued me most are the big fishes like Arapaima Gigas, one of the biggest freshwater fish and the Mekong catfish. I have seen Arapaima before and is still very fascinated by it.


Arapaima


Giant Mekong catfish

No comments: