Friday, September 21, 2007

Gum pain, sorethroat and a crime

Came back from Bali........More updates on the trip later....
Terrible terrible gum pain at my wisdom tooth leading to a terrible terrible sorethroat these 2 days...
Decided to take half day to pay a visit to the dentist.
As I was walking past the shoplots, noticed that a few people arguing and then, a guy tried to run away. Few people chased him and tore off his shirt. Then, out of no where, someone fired a gun. I was shocked and everyone around was dashing inside the shops. Luckily I was just outside the dentist's shop. Didn't know what happened after that but a lot of people came out and gathered around. I guess it should be police chasing after a criminal. That's enough action for the day.
Hmmm...As for my tooth, needs to be extracted 1 week from now. Just normal extraction and no minor surgery needed. Thank God for that.
And to that someone who owes me a meal, I can still claim it after my tooth extraction ya....Be prepared. Hehe....

No comments: