Sunday, April 02, 2006

Walk the line

Just finished watching 'Walk the Line'. A very heart warming true story based on the life of Johnny Cash, a legendary musician in the 50-60's and his love June Carter. It's amazing how this story potrays the love of a man to a woman. Johnny and June had overcome so many difficulties along the way and finally they are together for a strong 30+ years. Both passed away in 2003. Johnny wrote in his biography:

"What June did for me was post signs along the way, lift me when I was weak, encourage me when I was discouraged, and love me when I was alone and felt unlovable. She is the greatest woman I have ever known. Nobody else, except my mother, comes close. "

And June wrote two beautiful poems to Johnny.

http://maninblack.net/Misc_June_Poem.html

Ain't love such a beautiful feeling?

No comments: