Sunday, April 30, 2006

Love you both....

Have I been a good daugther? Have I hurt my parents? Have I disobeyed them? Sometimes I feel I have not given much to my parents. Not spending enough time especially for the past year. Not given much happiness to them. Sometimes, when I look at them, I will feel sad as I know they not be with me anymore one day. I am scared as all along, I have them by my side. My dad has gone through a lot since the war days. To hear him talk about those days, I feel we are so blessed. My dad is someone who is very loyal man. For as long as I have known him, his daily breakfast is bread. He has been working for the same profession and same company for the past 20 years. He never fails to go for his morning walk every morning unless it is raining. I wish I can learn to be like him. He doesn't really care what other people say, as long as he knows he is doing the right thing. And my dad is a wise money spender. Every cent counts....
My mum? I inherited her personality of being "over-worried". Tend to think of every detail before doing something and when something goes wrong, we both will start to panic...She nags but it's all for my own good. So many times I wanted to tell not to worry as I am old enough to take care of myself but she will always be worried....Which mother does not, right?
I am blessed to have such wonderful parents. Will try to make them happy and show them that they have successfully raised a independent girl. Mum, dad although I never say it much, but I love you both and always treasure both of you.

No comments: