Monday, December 05, 2005

Another Saturday morning

Here I am again on a Saturday morning in the office. These couple of weeks has been hectic. Full of ups and downs. The happy times are just so happy and the sad moments are just so damn sad. Really has opened up my eyes to a lot of things. Maybe I am too naive at times. I can't see that things are just wrong at times and a little white lie can cover it up. I am too naive. Sigh...But I have realised it now and will try to be smarter. Everything has happened and nothing we can do about it but to try to mend things and work out the best. Face the challenges...

Well, these past few weeks is quite eventful I would say. Birthday celebrations for my dad and darling and annual dinner for RCC. Pictures coming later....Work is like hell and though very sien but i will not give up....Just do my best.....

No comments: