Sunday, November 13, 2005

Improving myself

The past couple of weeks have been quite busy and lazy at the same time. Weekdays are hectic
with work and when weekends come, you just feel like lazing at home and doing nothing. Not
good, not good...Shouldn't be wasting time like this. Life is too short. Lie is too precious
to be stuck in a routine-> work, rest, work, rest. So boring!!!So from today onwards, I want to try a lot of new things. To improve myself and to make those whom I love, feel proud. Well, there are a couple of things I want to improve or learn:

1) Learn massage
2) Learn cooking
3) Learn Mandarin
4) Save more money
5) Learn to regcognise roads well (I totally suck in this)
6) Read more!!! (not only mags)
7) Show those whom love me that I love them too
8) Find in a new challenge for my career

That's a lot of new resolutions. Will really put in effort to achieve them. so where do i
start? Oh yeah, I nearly forgot another one:

9) Getting fit and losing weight....

;P

No comments: