Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Just another entry

It's funny actually. You have all these things going through your mind, things that you need to blog about, but when you are actually sitting in front of the PC, you go blank...Yeah, I mean just staring at the monitor without knowing where and how to start blogging. Theer are many many things that had happened since the last blog. Great great things that i really cannot explain. It really lifted up my spirt and make me a whole lot happier....
I do not expect anyone to understand it...but i bet if any of you have experienced it, you'll know what i mean....
And to that special someone, thanks for making my days brighter....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is never true-er. Things you have got in your mind, even words at the tip of your tongue, you just never get to unleash them at the very last moment.

I have similar experiences, feel like doing something to someone, saying something to someone but when the moment finally came, I just couldn't do it.

A deep deep thinking brings out this realisation - when you feel like doing anything, just do it simply because you might not get another chance. And it will often be too late to regret. My opinion - follow your instinct, let it lead you the way. What is life if you can't even do things you wish to?

To the one who is so special to me, thank you for everything you've done, said and given. You will go down my life as one of the most important people and I hope to treasure every single moment with you. As what is mentioned above, make each and every moment COUNT!