Thursday, December 02, 2004

Busy busy busy

It's been a while since I update this blog. Have been quite busy lately. I changed job again! No surprise, I guess. Have been with 3 companies since leaving ALSTOM and finally I think I've found one that I like. I'm with IBM now in Cyberjaya. IT job and the environment is good although a bit too far from home. Travelling alone is so boring.....
I was in Singapore last week for training. It's a great exposure as I went there alone-my another colleague went and came back on another day. Staying alone in the hotel is errr....ok....I slept with the radio on all night though….Colleagues there are very nice and friendly. Brought us around and introduce great places to eat and hang out. Not that ‘kiasu’, it seems. Had a nice trip and experience.
And then, every weekend since he came back, I was out most of the time. Traveling here and there to hang out and makan. Arrrggghhh…I going to get fat…..Going off to Bukit Merah this Saturday. Sigh….my mum is mumbling that I do not spend much time at home. So, will definitely update more when i have time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, hello, it's U Bill ( <---- hope you still remember this dude here.) Just surfed on in... nice to see that you've a blog!

Nice to know that you got that job that u like, and with a respectable company too... respectable..understatement. More like - world reknowned! :)

Anyway, as part of a New Year Resolution (grand ambition!) - I am trying to make the effort to keep in touch with my old friends... did you get an email that I sent u recently? In any case, pls do add me in Ymsgr, my ID is ultrabeast2000 . Hope to continue to talk more with u thru that sometime! Take care and hope to see you and others soon (CNY?) !