Saturday, September 20, 2014

Love & hate relationship

I have a love and hate relationship....with packing.

As much as I love travelling, I hate packing and worse still, the unpacking bits of it. If you think it gets easier the more you travel, you are wrong...It might be faster to pack but it is never easier.

I noticed that I mostly pack the same stuff to travel most of the time. Same set of clothes, same toiletries, shoes...Maybe I am used to it and it's no-brainer that they served their function well in the previous trips.

I do have a checklist every time to make sure I don't miss out anything. It makes packing a lot easier also. I thought I am a travel-light person but when I looking at the list of 88 items to bring, I guess I am not that "light" at all.

On a side note, I haven't tried rolling my clothes before (to save space apparently) as per advised. Maybe I should try it this time.

For you travellers out there, here is a video on packing wisely.

No comments: