Monday, January 20, 2014

Random thoughts for the morning

The other day, someone from the office whom I do not know so well but we are FB friends, asked if I am a professional photographer or if I am taking any course in photography. He commented that the pictures I took are really nice and that I have talent. Well, who doesn't like compliments? I am flattered. And this is not the first time people commented on my skills....*proud*...
I did consider taking up photography seriously but after weighing the outcome, I decided not to pursue it. I am very camera illiterate. I only know how to point and shoot. It's more of a hobby. If I put more time and effort in it, I might end up losing interest.
That's me...Or maybe that's human nature. I always wanted to try something new and after a while, I will lose interest. And that is why I consider myself jack of all trades, master of none. Not sure if it's a good thing? 

No comments: