Wednesday, April 11, 2012

jetlag

So this is what they call jet lag...

wide awake at 5am
nausea and loss of appetite
light headed during work

Did i tell you (hmmm..this seems to be a common phrase i use now) that I had diarrhoea on the day I was travelling back?
I think it's from the poached egg and salmon I ate for breakfast. Thinking back, I feel nausea again.
It was a bad flight experience. Vomit and went to toilet countless times. I guess I vomited all, thus nothing much to poo poo also....
Hot outside, cold inside. I took a few panadols. I skipped all meals on the 3 flights except for fruits. I skipped all entertainment. I was like a walking zombie in the airport. I just want to find a quiet corner in the lounges and once I plopped my butt on it, I went to zzz mode.
Luckily, I didn't miss any of my flights.

I survived 21 hours of flight time and 8 hours of waiting time in airports.

But it was an experience I don't want to go through again.


No comments: