Saturday, August 06, 2011

Personality

A friend sent me a personality test. There are nine pictures in the email and I need to choose the picture that is most appealing to me. And this is my result. 
 
Introspective
Sensitive
Reflective
 
You come to grips more frequently and thoroughly with yourself and your environment than do most people. You detest superficiality; you'd rather be alone than have to suffer through small talk. But your relationships with your friends are highly intensive, which gives you the inner tranquility and harmony that you need in order to feel good. However it is no problem for you to be alone for extended periods of time, without becoming bored.



I think the result is accurate.

3 comments:

Lawsh said...

these "tests" are generally give very generic description of the results so that would make things true most of the time :)

cy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
cy said...

i've choosen the 2nd picture but i cannot deny that picture no.5 also attracted me ...

2nd picture: Dynamic, active and extroverted

5th picture: Peaceful, discreet and non-aggressive

Very different rite, means i have two sides ... a Gemini :P