Monday, July 04, 2011

Second half

Time flies...
We're already on the 4th day of the second half of the year. Feels like it's just yesterday that I had my year end trip to Taiwan. Still reminiscence the time we spent there.
For the first half of the year, I'm struggling to fit in the new environment, new work challenge, new colleagues and new culture. It's been an eye opener and what I've learnt is - to say no at the right time. There were times when I feel down and demotivated but I've always manage to kick myself out of it. But then after some time, it happens again.
I think it's a cycle. Sigh...





So anyway, these few days were pretty interesting. I've learn something new about somebody (eventhough I've known this person for few years now) and it changed my perception towards that person (positively).
I went to a Spa in Aman Suria and gosh, it was an experience...It's not recommended at all. I shall not speak about it more. Who knows I might get sued (you know with bloggers being sued over their bad remarks on food, etc).
Met up with some ex-colleagues last Saturday. It's always good to talk about old times.











At night, the gang and I decided to go 'ronda-ronda di Putrajaya'. It was not a disappointment. Putrajaya is actually really beautiful at night, with the lightings on the buildings and bridge. Wonder when the government will actually do more to promote it as a tourist attraction.








Sunday was 'Transformers' day. Sad to say, not having enough sleep for two nights in a row, I nearly dozed off in the first half of the show. (or could it be from the full Sakae lunch I had?)







Something funny happened today. I put a RM50 note in the KLIA transit machine and guess what...all my change are in coins...I feel like I hit a jackpot. But luckily, I had it changed to notes at the counter.
So, what have you been up to?
Whatever it is...ENJOY the rest of 2011.

1 comment:

cy said...

it's a sign! need to go GH to pull the machine dy :P