Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Food Review:Sun Ming

This is my favourite local Chinese shop on a lazy Saturday afternoon. Although usually jam packed with people, a visit to this shop never fails to make me happy and I went home with a full stomach (and extra pounds). Although, famous for the roated duck, my personal favourite here is the char siew and siew cheong. It is by far, the best that I have tasted. The meat is not dry and it is well marinated. The siew cheong......one bite will leave you craving for more. We normally have siew yuk too and the skin is crispy yet, the meat is tender. Have them with a bowl of steaming rice, it's simple pleasure at it's best.

Total damage : A platter of char siew, siew cheong, siew yuk + 2 rice = RM17

opppssss...forgot to mention that it's in Tmn Connaught...same row as Domino's

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The Char Siew looks burnt? I love good char siew so I will want to try it out!