Monday, July 02, 2007

It has been a couple of busy weeks...

It has been quite a few busy weeks.
Had netball match last weekend. Prior to that, had practice for almost every day of the week. But sadly, we lost. But the most important thing is we have the spirit. My first time trying the PowerBar and PowerGel...tasted bad but hey, it effective. Did not feel tired easily.
Followed by Jogoya outing the next day for our team's good performance.....Had a great culinary outing. Someone even ate too many oysters resulting a toilet visit immediately after that. Eeeewwwweeee....How can you even swallow the raw, juicy (yuckY), slimy oysters?
I have been going to the gym in the office since I do not dare to go jogging alone anymore. Have been timing myself for the run in August. And I had my first unofficial swimming lesson....Hmmm...let's just say I failed my first lesson....Can't even learn how to float...:(
Went to Bukit Gasing again.....Watched two movies this weekend. Eventful two weeks I would say.
Many more to come...Will be busy building up my stamina.

Well, movies I have watched (without review due to errrmmmm....laziness?) since the last movie review:

Catch and release
Meet the Robinsons (love the OST by Rob Thomas)
Wild Hogs (Wild Hogs rule)
Duplex
Spidey 3
Shrek (kicking ass princesses?)
Pirates of the carribean (can't get enough of Jack-still my favourite character)
Ocean's 13 (Brad Pitttttt)
Alone (still Shutter is the best)
Transformers (a really MUST watch....totally dig Bumblebee)

No comments: