Tuesday, November 21, 2006

It has been a while....

Almost a month since my last entry....time flies past so damn fast....:P
I noticed I tend to blog by looking back at pictures taken during outings...well, since my last photos upload...there definitely has been quite a number of events....Let's see....actually lazy to blog of them....hahahha
Anyway,went to a few places since Aug....Went to Penang on a solo trip...Yeah, not anywhere too far but it was a great few days alone.Lazing at the beach and doing anything at your own pace.... It was great.Then, there was the the trip to Genting, to Singapore, to Cameron which we took a lot of craziiiieeeee pictures and had real fun, to Kuala Selangor for seafood which caused me one day MC the next day because I reached home about 2 am. And went to the 9 wong yeh temple in Ampang twice this year...It was so full of people....First time experience.
Went back to SMKBTR some time back and met up with of of the teacher. Really brings back a lot of memory. Those school days....I still remember way back in Form 1. Well, used to be quite wild but then starting Form 2, have to study hard because of peer pressure...heheheh. But I am really really glad and feel blessed to still keep in touch with most of you, yes, you know who you are...Friends forever k?
Well, I got 6 months free in California Fitness. Won it in the treasure hunt a few months back. But no time to go yet or rather, lazy me...Hehehe....But will make an effort to stay fit and healthy. And be slimmer? :P
We had our annual Raya gathering that day. Venue and time and participants is almost the same every year. Will next year be the same Mai? I hope it will, for the rest of the years to come....Hmmm....two of my dearest friend bought new cars. Myvi and an Evo. When want to take me for a ride? Hopefully up all the way to Genting? or little Genting also can la....Coming up trips? Langkawi and Penang? Looking forward to that. And Melaka maybe? I am craving for real Cendol with real gula Melaka......
Well, please refer to http://ncy.blogspot.com/ for the Cameron details....And all the best to you , Su and to the rest you, work smart k? People aways crave for something they see in others but bear in mind others will feel the same way. Be cool and do your best and you will see the rewards soon...

No comments: