Sunday, February 19, 2006

Changes....

People change...yes they do....it depends on whether they change to the better or worst. I've been to church last Sunday.Really don't know what prompted me to go. Deep inside, I feel lost and I want a sense of belonging. I do not know where to start and one of the church commitee told me to look for God with all my heart and I will be ok. I hope so. I've wanted to change but sometimes, factors are pulling you back. It really depends on one's courage and determination. I wanted to learn Mandarin and have said that like n years ago but never did learn. I've wanted to learn guitar since college time but never push myself harder to do it. I will complete all these this year. Wish me luck and pray for me.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't worry about changing but remember do change for a better person. It is true that you need some place to start and remember never to look back. Good luck. :)

Su said...

if only we are willing to change, we will discover what we are looking for. perhaps when they say 'change is the only constant in the world' it is true.
like you, me had hesitated to change but let's vow that we'll support each other all the way :)