Saturday, January 07, 2006

2005...what a year it was...

Saturday morning again. A rainy one in fact. And I am all alone in the office. Sometimes I wonder, what the heck am I doing here? I should be resting more!!! But sigh....Things need to be done. It's ok, as long as I get the satisfaction and as long as I got to claim for it, muahahaha....

2005....Hmmm...what a year it was. This is my first post for year 2006....It's not to late to wish everyone a HAPPY HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Yes, 2005...full of ups and down....full of surprises and the unexpected...It's really amazing that something can just change with a blink of an eye. But that's life. It's not at all a bed of roses. It's really how we pick ourselves up after a fall (as what someone told me). Well, as a summary, I think I have matured a lot (maybe got older), heheheh....2005 was a good year and hope 2006 will be better. In fact, I am going to make it better.

Resolutions? Nah, I think I'll skip this year. Anyway, resolutions do not come only once a year right?. Hey, we can have a new resolution everyday.

December 2005 was full of drama. Highlights:
1) trip to Melaka- there goes the diet plan...
2) trip to Penang- first time camping beside a beach and there goes the diet plan as well-> refer to to www.su_.blogspot for details. Me too lazy to blog it...
3) Christmas day- complicated!
4) New Year's countdown- in front of my house after a wedding dinner with.....my mum and her friends...cool right?

Well, need to focus now...on work and on life too. It's too short to be wasted...Live each day to the fullest!!!! Sayonara....

And would like to thanks a special friend for sharing the ups and downs with me. i know I can count on you. Thanks....

No comments: