Saturday, October 22, 2005

Saturday morning...

Here I am on a rainy Saturday morning in the cold cold office...It has been an eventful month till now...I took a lot of annual leaves this whole month. My OT is going to be a lot less...hehehehe...

I was down at Singapore last weekend. Had an enjoyable trip and most memorable is the Night Safari. Not bad at all thoughI thought that it will be more adventurous. A lot of things happened during the trip that Has enlighthened me in many ways. Mostly is on human to human interactions. Sometimes I just wish I can be more friendly and 'expressive' as someone said. I will try to improve. It's true that life is always about learning and improving. Sometimes you cannot see your own weakness until someone points it out. Then it is up to us to improve or to stay the way we are....

The past few days I was in Pangkor. Eventful trips. Well, to start off, we missed the bus to Lumut at 9am. Went on a taxi chase that is not successful. So, we decided to drive there. It was raining most of the time. So no chance to get a tan. But there are a lot of first times for me there. First time playing pool, first time riding a motobike (up and down hills)- it was exciting. The most important is to spent some quality time with the one you love. It really doesn't matter if things go wrong here and there. It makes the trip more memorable.

Pictures will be uploaded later.....Now, time to cover up all the work I left for me to do...Sigh...

No comments: