Wednesday, May 25, 2005

What makes my day....

I received a very touching mail from a good friend and it really makes my day. Sypnosis:

"With this job of mine all my friends that I have that means something to me can be counted with 1 hand….and you are one of them. I feel that you have been a part of me even though we never actually spoke or got to know each other. You just grew on me without me ever knowing. Then one day…..you left and that is when I knew just how much you meant to me. I don't have to speak to you or see your face everyday but I know that in my darkest hours…if I am in my desperation…you will shelter me. "

It really touched my heart...I didn't know I play such a big part in someone else's life. Thanks Nash...and you are absolutely right, I will be there if you need me. Take care, my friend.

No comments: