Thursday, September 09, 2004

Walking down memory lane

I was ransacking through my junks just now. Yeah, things I collected more than 10 years ago. It sure brings back a lot of nice memories during my preteen years to my teenage years to now. I read the cards I received (yes, those days, e-cards are still not 'in' yet), read the old autograph book and it's sure is funny looking back at what we used to think. Those were the days. There's nothing to worry about (except exams). During primary school, we used to visit this small cineplex in Tmn Connaught. Sometimes, there are nobody at all except me and my friends. I remembered that we sometimes 'ponteng' all those dreaded society meetings on Saturdays and went to the playground or a friend's house instead. Naughty leh....Back then, I used to be all over one of the 'Four Heavenly Kings'. It's silly spending all those unnecessary money.....

We've grown so much since those days. Now, responsibilities are setting in. There's so much to think about and so much to do (or wish to do). But life is to be enjoyed. 10 years from now, I want to be thinking back of today, smiling and remembering all the good times I've had....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi,

it's me Kristin...I still remember the Taman Connought Cineplex~!! hahaha...yeah, really..that'll alwiz a smile on my face when i think of that too...missed that time soOoO much. not to forget your mum's great cooking.till now i still remember how good her cooking was. :P
keep in touch~....