Sunday, October 04, 2009

Sucksss

Period sucks or rather PMS sucks. I always thought I am in control of it but last week, emotion was a roller coaster ride.
Woke up one morning with high spirit. Went for a jog and feels great. Went to work later on with such a bad mood and this continued to the next morning. And then many mornings I woke up with nightmares and abandoned my jogs most of the days because I could not find the motivation. And I feel worse everytime I am in the office (or maybe it's because work sukcs too????). Tried to make myself feel better by tuning up the volume of my headsaet and just feels like drowning myself in music.
And yesterday, I was so lethargic towards the end of the day I can barely think straight. And the blarddyyy headache on the first or second day of that time of the month. Hmmmppppphhh.....
On another note, Episode 3 into Supernatural Season 5 and hell it's boring...Should I just abandon it? But I guess I would continue to watch just because of Dean...Yummy..

No comments: