Monday, December 17, 2007

Feelings....

I am emotional again....
I feel sad for no reason....
Woke up this morning, feel crappy so I skipped my daily jog....
Didn't do anything the whole morning....
Don't feel like chatting, don't feel like going to work, don't feel like doing anything.
Sigh....
Just don't know why.
There's so many things I need to get done, so many things I need to put down before end of the year, so many things I want to say before I start a new happy year.
Now, in the office, I don't feeling like doing anything....
I feel bored. Bored with my life, my work....
I just feel like doing something out of the ordinarily sometimes. Something crazy, something rebellious and wrong....But the consequences, I am not courageous enough to face it.
Sigh....
So it's back to being the boring me....
Meow....*Cry*Cry*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cheer up dear...always have me if you need someone....