Monday, December 06, 2004

Bukit Merah

Had a trip to Bukit Merah Laketown resort on Saturday. Started our journey around 730 am and reaching there 1130 am. Exactly four hours, as planned. The Palm View apartment is small. Not really comfy and definitely not recommended. It was not a good room also as we had noisy neighbors who slept late at night and woke up early in the morning. Well, the first day we went to Ecopark and Orang Utan Island. Had lots of fun. I got up close with orang utan and had my pic taken with a snake. Food there is expensive and it totally sucks. Second day, went to waterpark which is so small. But it’s suitable for people like me who doesn’t know how to swim as most of the water level is below 1.5m. Had rashes on both my arms again (just like when I went to Sg Bil) and I found the source of this- my sunblock lotion. I’m allergic to it. But the first time I used it (during the Pangkor trip a year ago) was ok. Hmmm…..maybe kept it for too long….Anyway, RM 100 per pax is worth the trip, minus the crappy food and accommodation.

No comments: